Do you want to work for a fast-paced and dynamic business? If you really want your career to take off then we’d like you to consider joining us.
Inspired Energy is one of the UK’s leading independent Third Party Intermediaries (TPI)* working with commercial, industrial and public sector energy consumers.
High quality advice needs high quality staff and we pride ourselves in hiring the best experts in their field. If you want to join us, we’ll give you the support to build your career and boost your skills. We need all types of people because we believe that a diverse group of people will drive results.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do and we aim to provide an atmosphere where our people will thrive and flourish for years to come.
Why work for us?
At Inspired Energy, we’ve created a friendly and supportive environment that offers a challenging yet rewarding career. Our benefits include:
- Training and development opportunities
- Company pension
- Numerous social and charity events throughout the calendar year
- Performance related bonus
- Free, on-site parking
- Unlimited tea and coffee
- Remote working can be considered for the right candidate
- 4pm finish on Friday
Our current vacancies can be seen below, just click on the link to find out more information. If you have further queries or would like to discuss the role in more detail please contact our careers team email@example.com
- Data Analyst
- Graduate/Assistant Site Manager
- Head of Carbon Services
- Policy & External Affairs Manager
- Senior Infrastructure Engineer
- Product Manager
- Energy Assistant
- Implementation Project Manager
- BPI Service Desk Analyst
- Website & Application Developer
- Energy Analyst
- Engineering Assistant Project Manager
- Water Projects Supervisor
Not just a job, but a rewarding career…
*Rated number 1 TPI in the UK in the I&C Index Ranking 2018-2021 – Cornwall Insight