Do you want to work for a fast-paced, dynamic and award winning business? If you really want your career to take off then we’d like you to consider joining us.
High quality advice needs high quality staff and we pride ourselves in hiring the best experts in their field. If you want to join us, we’ll give you the support to build your career and boost your skills. We need all types of people because we believe that a diverse group of people will drive results.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do and we aim to provide an atmosphere where our people will thrive and flourish for years to come.
Why work for us?
At Inspired Energy, we’ve created a friendly and supportive environment that offers a challenging yet rewarding career. Our benefits include:
- Training and development opportunities
- Company pension
- Numerous social and charity events throughout the calendar year
- On-site gym (Kirkham)
- On-site bistro (Kirkham)
- Free, on-site parking (Kirkham)
- Social games area
- Unlimited tea and coffee
- Free fruit for employees
- 4pm finish on Fridays
Our current vacancies can be seen below, just click on the link to find out more information. If you have further queries or would like to discuss the role in more detail please contact our careers team email@example.com
- Trainee Business Analyst
- Meter Operations Analyst
- SME Field Sales Executive – Lancaster
- SME Field Sales Executive – Liverpool
- SME Field Sales Executive – Manchester
- SME Quality Assurance Analyst
- Quality and Compliance Officer
- Quality Assurance Administrator
- Trainee BPI Analyst
- Market Engagement Executive
- New Business Advisor (SME)
- Data Analyst
- Energy Analyst
- Customer Service Apprentice
- Level 3 IT Apprenticeship
- Product Manager
- Product Marketing Manager
No current vacancies.
Not just a job, but a rewarding career…