Job Title: Account Manager
Entitlement: 25 days holiday, plus Bank Holidays
- Account Management of clients, dealing with a wide portfolio of blue chip customers, providing proactive services which range from tendering, reporting and market guidance.
- Tendering – ability to form / construct group tenders in an appropriate and professional manner
- Contract Negotiation – to successfully negotiate tailored agreements bespoke agreements that cater for the requirements of the client.
- Reporting – producing cost comparisons in Microsoft excel, reports, graphs and delivering market guidance to each client.
- Query Management – to resolve general issues in a timely manner, ranging from objections, terminations, data, billing, & change of tenancies.
- Develop the relationship with the client in order to sell additional services and products to assigned clients at the right time
- Represent Inspired at industry events and at customer premises
- Be able to hit and exceed revenue targets
- Drive product development and innovation
- Client Management – to effectively and efficiently project manage the service delivery, requirements and constraints of a client.
- Management of customers through a CRM (SUGAR).
- Read and comply with the company Health & Safety Policy; taking reasonable care for the Health & Safety of themselves and others; co-operate with managers and other employees in fulfilling our objectives and statutory duties.
- Minimum 5 GCSE’s A-C incl. Math’s & English
- Experience in blue chip account management
- Experience in sales, selling solutions
- Negotiation skills preferred
- A full clean UK driving license
- Excellent communication skills
- Sound working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of UK Energy Markets
- Degree Level Education
WHY WORK FOR US?
At Inspired Energy, we’re creating the environment and the opportunities for a challenging and rewarding career. In return, you’ll enjoy a supportive, friendly working environment with benefits including:
- Training and development opportunities
- Company pension
- Numerous Social and Charity events throughout the calendar year
- Endless incentives – from gift vouchers to early finishes
- Performance related bonus
- Free, on-site parking
- Social games area
- Unlimited tea and coffee
- Remote working can be considered for the right candidate
- 4pm finish on Friday