Job Title: BPI Service Desk Analyst
Contract Term: Permanent, Full Time or Part Time
Location: Kirkham, UK
Entitlement: 25 days holiday, plus Bank Holidays
ABOUT INSPIRED ENERGY
Inspired Energy is one of the UK’s leading independent Third-Party Intermediaries (TPI) working with commercial, industrial, and public sector organisations. Our mission is to optimise the value of every pound spent on utilities by our clients through our innovation and dedication to client service, so our clients can focus on the growth of their business.
The primary responsibility of this role is to assist the day-to-day function of the BPI team through the monitoring of the Service Desk ticket system at Inspired plc.
- Triaging tickets that come into BPI ensuring they go to the correct area.
- Providing First line support for users on the CRM system.
- Running Bulk Updates into CRM System including data verification.
- Review of Bugs on CRM prior to development team involvement
- Reporting Writing – CRM front end or SQL
- Setting up New Clients Estates in CRM
- Setting up CRM dashboards for user roles
- Read and comply with the company Health & Safety Policy; taking reasonable care for the Health & Safety of themselves and others; co-operate with managers and other employees in fulfilling our objectives and statutory duties.
- Professional and confident manner
- Attention to detail and ability to meet tight deadlines
- Problem solving
- Effective face-to-face communicator with good telephone and written skills
- Strong negotiator and influencer
- Ability to work on their own initiative with a good ‘Team Work’ ethic
- Ability to meet deadlines and prioritise activities
- Ability to analyse reports and develop recommendations
- Prepare clear and succinct reports and correspondences
- Be able to work with colleagues, customers, suppliers and the public in general
- Can do approach.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION
- Proficient with Microsoft Office packages, in particular Microsoft excel
- Proficient with CRM and SQL
- Customer Facing experience
- Previous Energy Industry experience
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
WHY WORK FOR US?
At Inspired Energy, we’re creating the environment and the opportunities for a challenging and rewarding career. In return, you’ll enjoy a supportive, friendly working environment with benefits including:
- Training and development opportunities
- Company pension
- Flexible work hours
- Sharesave scheme
- Life insurance
- 4pm finish on Friday