Job Title: Market Engagement Executive
Location: Kirkham, UK
Salary: Dependent on experience
Entitlement: 25 days holiday, plus Bank Holidays
Inspired Energy is the largest Third Party Intermediary (TPI) and leading utilities and energy consultancy in the UK, providing a range of energy services to some of largest organisations in the UK. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing business in a fast moving environment.
The role of Market Engagement Executive involves the contacting of prospective corporate clients from our CRM system to introduce a range of energy procurement/bureau and Optimisation products to high-level executive contacts at large corporate energy consumers, and the booking of appointments for the Business Development Managers to attend.
The responsibilities of this role will be:
- To qualify prospects from our CRM system by establishing energy spend levels and decision makers
- To develop and maintain a strong pipeline of prospective corporate clients
- To constantly enrich data and ensure it is recorded accurately within the CRM system
- Arrange high quality first meetings for the Business Development Managers to attend
- To consistently achieve monthly and annual targets, which includes number of meetings and revenue secured
- To play a key role in achieving team targets
- Work successfully alongside the Business Development Managers to assist in the conversion of all leads
- Always represent Inspired Energy in a professional manner
Qualifications, Skills & Personal Qualities
- Self-motivated and performance driven, with the ability to communicate at all levels
- Excellent telephone manner and experience of engaging with senior stakeholders
- Good organisational skills
- Experience in pipeline development and management
- Positive work ethic
- Support and motivate other team members
- Sound working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Experience in the UK energy industry is desirable, but not essential
- Experience of Public Sector and OJEU frameworks is desirable.
- The role would suit individuals from different sectors with sales / business development experience, looking for a change of industry.