Job Title: Digital Marketing Executive
Location: Home based + occasional travel
Contract Terms: Full time
Entitlement: 25 days holiday, plus Bank Holidays
Inspired PLC, the UK’s leading Energy and Sustainability advisor, are seeking an enthusiastic, organised Digital Marketing Executive to join our rapidly growing marketing team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Digital Marketing Executive who has a minimum of 2 years’ marketing experience to join a highly creative, passionate team of marketers.
The Marketing team serves as a central resource to the native Inspired brand and our subsidiaries, so this will be a rewarding and exciting opportunity for you to be empowered and encouraged to develop professionally. Core responsibilities will be developing and implementing ROI-led marketing plans that cover all our digital channels; websites, social, email, PR, search, content, and paid marketing. All activities have an overarching goal of data enrichment, sales enablement, and lead generation. Full training on tools and platforms will be provided.
As everyone across the world fights to save our planet, now is an incredibly exciting time to be part of such a fast-paced, rapidly changing industry. Businesses and organisations of all sizes are focusing on how they can achieve net zero; and you can play a pivotal part in helping them reduce energy, save money and become more sustainable.
This is a remote role but will require some travel to our Lancashire and London offices and around the UK when necessary.
WHY WORK FOR INSPIRED PLC?
Inspired PLC is a UK market leading technology enabled provider of energy and sustainability advisory services. Since 2000 we have grown in scale and capability and currently service over 2,900 UK and 600 Irish clients across all sectors.
To enable businesses to respond to the climate emergency, we focus on solving their toughest challenges. By managing data comprehensively, sourcing energy sustainably and reducing carbon efficiently, we allow our clients to control costs effectively, make authentic ESG disclosures, improve their business performance, whilst powering their journey to net zero.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do, and we aim to provide an atmosphere where our people will thrive and flourish for years to come.
KEY ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
Digital & Campaigns
- Work closely with the Digital Marketing Manager and Campaign Manager to assist with social media, website updating/development, and paid advertising campaigns
- Competently handle competitor analysis, keyword research, client / industry research, ad copy writing, campaign builds and set up, data analysis, account optimisation and reporting
Communications & Content
- Create customer centric, engaging content for both online and offline channels to help promote our wide range of products and services – including blogs, newsletters, press releases, case studies, web content and brochures
- Have the ability to translate complex utility industry topics into digestible content
- Create content in line with Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) recommendations to achieve objectives and KPIs
- Manage our shared inboxes – receiving queries and information from a range of stakeholders across the business, ensuring these queries are recorded, prioritised and progressed as necessary.
- Actively monitor and capture lead information that arrives through the shared mailboxes
- Dealing with day-to-day ad-hoc marketing requests and duties
- Read and comply with the company Health & Safety Policy; taking reasonable care for the Health & Safety of themselves and others; co-operate with managers and other employees in fulfilling our objectives and statutory duties.
Skills and Education Requirements
- 2+ years’ experience within a B2B Marketing role
- Proficient in editing documents with the use of the Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Good understanding of appropriate online marketing tools (Google Analytics, SEM Rush and HubSpot desirable, but not essential and training will be provided)
- Proven experience of operating websites with content management systems (Word Press beneficial)
- Must be fluent in Microsoft office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Must have degree or equivalent qualification in Marketing
The ideal candidate will be:
- Self-starter, takes initiative and responsibility
- Collaborative worker
- Action-orientated and thrives in a fast-moving environment