Job Title: Energy Analyst
Location: Kirkham, UK
Salary: £20,000 – £25,000 a year
Bonus/Commission: £30-35,000 OTE
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
We are looking for an enthusiastic and passionate Energy Analyst to work in our SME division.
We are a rapidly growing business looking to hire leaders of the future. We promote a fun and welcoming environment where additional incentives are regularly introduced for the highest achievers.
The responsibilities of this role will be:
- Achieve daily / weekly / monthly targets
- Make outbound calls to contact EnergiSave customers who are in a position to transfer or renew contracts either now or in the future
- Contact data records to maximise contract rates and personal productivity to new customers
- Recognise opportunities to upsell / cross sell and promote additional products to maximise revenue and product holdings
- Operate and maintain customer related information systems to the required standards to process work, maintain accurate records and access information
- Identify customer needs, promoting additional EnergiSave products and services, creating greater customer relationships and business growth
- Good telephone manner, including clear speech, the ability to understand people with speech impediments and unusual accents, and excellent manners.
- Persuasiveness, with the ability to soothe unhappy customers and to persuade them to retain our services or make further purchases.
- Administration, for note taking, report writing and keeping track of multiple tasks at once.
- Extensive knowledge of the area the business deals with and the ability to absorb new information quickly to keep up with changes.
- Experience of working in a sales environment
- Telesales experience
- Eagerness to earn
- Experience of working within the SME energy industry would be advantageous
- Sound working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of a CRM system
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
WHY WORK FOR US?
- Training and development opportunities with a clear career progression up to management level
- Company pension
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Numerous Social and Charity events throughout the calendar year
- Endless incentives from gift vouchers to early finishes
- Performance related bonus POT
- Flexi-time to use on-site gym
- On-site bistro
- Free, on-site parking
- Social games area
- Unlimited tea and coffee
- 4 pm finish on Fridays
- Energy: 1 year (Required)
The successful candidates must be willing to travel with occasional overnight stays.