Job Title: Energy Cost Analyst
Location: Homebased with occasional office days in Kirkham, UK
Entitlement: 25 days holiday, plus Bank Holidays
PCMG are the leading cost recovery business in the UK and have obtained refunds and savings for their clients amounting to well over £450 million. We have been established since 1993 and are part of Inspired PLC.
Our customer base covers a wide range of public and private sector organisations. You will be working on your own accounts to deliver value to clients, in addition to working collaboratively as part of a 20+ team.
You will need to have an inquiring mind, an attention to detail and a willingness to learn new things. You will report to the Energy Analysis Manager, retaining the responsibilities outlined below:
- Investigating every aspect of Electricity and Gas supplier invoices to identify errors where money can be reclaimed, or areas of ongoing saving.
- Project management of the entire customer journey from on-boarding to delivering the results of our service
- Report writing and presentations to our clients
- Negotiating claims with suppliers and other third parties
- Preparation of agreed figures ready for client invoicing
- Developing a working relationship with your customers. In some cases, client visits may be required
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Excel essential)
- Educated to degree level
- Report writing and presentation skills
- Energy Industry experience an advantage, particularly experience of Electricity and Gas cost analysis
- Big data manipulation and formatting skills