Job Title: Event & Communications Executive
Contract Term: Permanent, Full Time
Location: Kirkham, UK or Homebased
Entitlement: 25 days holiday, plus Bank Holidays
ABOUT INSPIRED PLC
Inspired PLC is the UK’s leading energy and sustainability advisor with presence across all commercial, industrial, and public sectors. It combines the resources and influence of a publicly listed PLC with a fast moving, entrepreneurial ethos and market leading energy data management capabilities.
We are looking for a proactive and well-organised Events & Communications Executive to support our events channel within the group marketing function, in a fast-paced, challenging environment. The Events & Communications Executive plays a vital role within the marketing team, supporting the organisation’s presence at conferences and hosting company events, alongside helping to plan internal and external communications to support the group marketing plan. You will also create and disseminate event collateral and liaise with suppliers, partners, and sponsors.
- Effectively plan and support the organisations presence at conferences and events, including events hosted by the company, such as forums, seminars, webinars etc.
- Measure their effectiveness against objectives, ensure appropriate post-event follow up and provide figures for month-end reporting
- Work with internal stakeholders to create event content, collateral, and presentations
- Support new business opportunities through partnerships, event sponsorship and ambassadorships
- Execute the internal & external communications plan to support the events plan and group marketing strategy
- Ensure there is a consistent approach in terms of voice throughout all communications
- Engage with key internal and external stakeholders to maintain a consistent and accurate flow of information
- A minimum of one years’ experience in a similar role, preferably within a B2B environment
- Experience working with multiple brands and managing stakeholder expectations
- Track record in supporting well-attended events to deliver tangible results
- Experience in liaising with partners, suppliers and agency resources
- Good knowledge of event planning and communications processes
- Positive attitude and unfazed by complex multi-tasking
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and ability to work to deadlines
- Strong stakeholder management- internal and external
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Strong communication skills – verbal and written
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION
- Marketing / Business / Event Planning Degree or equivalent qualification.
- Previous knowledge / experience of the utilities industry.
WHY WORK FOR US?
At Inspired PLC we’re creating the environment and the opportunities for a challenging and rewarding career. In return, you’ll enjoy a supportive, friendly working environment with benefits including:
- Training and development opportunities
- Company pension
- Sharesave scheme
- Life insurance
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Numerous Social and Charity events throughout the calendar year
- Free, on-site parking at our Kirkham Head Office
- Unlimited tea and coffee
- 4pm finish on Friday