Job Title: Implementation Project Manager
Contract Term: Permanent, Full Time
Entitlement: 25 days holiday, plus Bank Holidays
ABOUT INSPIRED ENERGY
Inspired Energy is one of the UK’s leading independent Third-Party Intermediaries (TPI) working with commercial, industrial, and public sector organisations. Our mission is to optimise the value of every pound spent on utilities by our clients through our innovation and dedication to client service, so our clients can focus on the growth of their business.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- The role is responsible for the best practice implementation of new and existing computer software systems for both internal and external customers of the Inspired Energy group.
- This is a consultancy role founded in change management and technology.
- As an Energy consultancy, Inspired’s ever expanding range of software solutions address a wide range of process, analysis and optimisation of consumption issues across the sector.
- Working in line with IE’s proven ‘Implementation Project Methodology’ you will take responsibility for the successful delivery of systems developed both on- and off-shore.
- Activities to be developed include: pre-sales support, customer education, project requirements analysis, workflow analysis, software and report specification, data design and migration, testing, procedure documentation, training, go-live support and on-going business development for your accounts/customers.
- You will join a team that is new and therefore be expected to work with your fellow team members to evolve a driven, best-practice product set; your success as a collective will be measured in terms of customer satisfaction and repeat business.
- You will be engaged with both the development and subsequent execution of these activities.
- This is a permanent position with 6 months’ probation.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION
- Degree Level Qualification
- A-Level Qualification
- 5 GCSE’s A-C including Mathematics and English
- Masters level Qualification
WHY WORK FOR US?
At Inspired Energy, we’re creating the environment and the opportunities for a challenging and rewarding career. In return, you’ll enjoy a supportive, friendly working environment with benefits including:
- Training and development opportunities
- Company pension
- Flexible work hours
- Sharesave scheme
- Life insurance
- 4pm finish on Friday