Job Title: Marketing Assistant
Location: Kirkham, UK
Contract Term: Full time
Salary: Competitive, D.O.E
Entitlement: 25 days holiday, plus Bank Holidays
We are looking for an enthusiastic and passionate Marketing Assistant to provide support to our managers in a fast-paced, challenging environment. The Marketing Assistant plays a vital role within the marketing team, ensuring marketing activities, initiatives and messaging are closely aligned to objectives. You will assist in the development and implementation of multi-channel marketing campaigns for our Corporate and SME divisions.
WHY WORK FOR US?
Inspired Energy is one of the UK’s leading independent Third-Party Intermediaries (TPI) working with commercial, industrial and public sector energy consumers. Our mission is to optimise the value of every pound spent on utilities by our clients. We achieve this by working with businesses to understand and solve their utility cost, consumption, carbon and compliance problems, any or all of which can impact upon the profitability, productivity and reputation of organisations if not managed correctly.
At Inspired Energy, we’ve created a friendly and supportive environment that offers a challenging yet rewarding career. Our benefits include:
- Training and development opportunities with a clear progression up to management level.
- Company pension.
- Childcare voucher scheme.
- Numerous social and charity events throughout the calendar year.
- Endless incentives – from gift vouchers to early finishes.
- Performance related bonus POT.
- On-site gym facilities.
- On-site bistro.
- Free, on-site parking.
- Social games area.
- Unlimited tea and coffee.
- 4pm finish on Friday.
KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Plan, develop and implement good quality marketing communication campaigns through digital marketing, email marketing, corporate literature, events and other targeted marketing activity.
- Assist with the production of all marketing materials by working closely with printers, sponsors, and other involved parties.
- Assist with the management of the digital strategy across social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn.
- Developing target client profiles and ensuring campaigns are suited to proposed profiles.
- Undertake analysis of marketing campaigns and report this to senior members of the organisation.
- Maintain analysis of competitor capabilities.
- Provides fact-checking, copy-editing, and formatting assistance during the creation of marketing materials.
- Delivers reports on research findings through written documents and verbal presentations.
- Management of our CRM system, ensuring it is up-to-date.
- Dealing with day-to-day ad-hoc requests and duties.
- Ambitious and hardworking with a strong work ethic.
- Minimum 2 years previous experience in a similar role ideally in B2B marketing for a services-based organisation.
- Excellent standard of spoken and written English.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly organised with an ability to prioritise a heavy workload and problem solve across multiple projects.
- Previous working knowledge of Adobe programmes (InDesign / Photoshop) is essential
- Experience of CRM systems, WordPress, Email and Marketing Automation software would be an advantage, however not essential (training and guidance can be provided).
QUALIFICATION AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Marketing / Business Degree or equivalent qualification.
- CIM qualification.
- Previous knowledge / experience of the utilities industry.