Job Title: Marketing & Events Executive
Location: Home based + occasional travel
Contract Terms: Full time
Entitlement: 25 days holiday, plus Bank Holidays
Are you a solid marketing all-rounder with 2+ years’ experience? Are you passionate, self-motivated and organised? If the answer is yes, then we have the perfect position for you.
We are looking for a Marketing & Events Executive who will be an integral part of a busy marketing team. Our team serves as a central resource to the native Inspired brand and our subsidiaries, so this will be a rewarding and exciting opportunity for you where you will be empowered and encouraged to develop professionally.
This is a remote role but will require some travel to our Lancashire and London offices and for events around the UK when necessary.
WHY WORK FOR INSPIRED PLC?
Inspired PLC is a UK market leading technology enabled provider of energy and sustainability advisory services. Since 2000 we have grown in scale and capability and currently service over 3,400 UK and Irish clients across all sectors.
To enable businesses to respond to the climate emergency, we focus on solving their toughest challenges. By managing data comprehensively, sourcing energy sustainably and reducing carbon efficiently, we allow our clients to control costs effectively, make authentic ESG disclosures, improve their business performance, whilst powering their journey to net zero.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do, and we aim to provide an atmosphere where our people will thrive and flourish for years to come.
KEY ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
The successful candidate will be a true all-rounder, with a broad range of experience in both digital and traditional marketing channels.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Work with the Events Manager and Events and Communications Executive to manage and facilitate a wide range of events including conferences, forums, seminars, and webinars
- Work with internal stakeholders to create event content, collateral, and sales presentations
- Support the promotion, communication, and branding aspects of all events
- Assist the company’s employee engagement committee with co-ordinating employee events, fundraising activities, and comms
- Prepare and update marketing collateral, including brochures, case studies, product cards, e-guides and content for the website
- Create and distribute regular e-newsletters to our client base
- Produce customer centric, engaging content for both online and offline channels to help promote our events and wide range of products and services – including blogs, press releases, brochures and web content
- Dealing with ad-hoc tasks which will include a range of administrative and any other associated tasks related to Marketing, Business Development & Events
- Read and comply with the company Health & Safety Policy; taking reasonable care for the Health & Safety of themselves and others; co-operate with managers and other employees in fulfilling our objectives and statutory duties.
Skills and Education Requirements
- 2+ years’ experience within a B2B Marketing role
- Proficient in editing documents with the use of the Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Proven experience of operating websites with content management systems (Word Press beneficial)
- Must be fluent in Microsoft office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Must have degree in Marketing, Business, Events or equivalent qualification
The ideal candidate will be:
- Self-starter, takes initiative and responsibility
- Collaborative worker
- Action-orientated and thrives in a fast-moving environment