Job Title: Marketing Executive (Brand focus)
Location: Kirkham, UK
Contract Term: Full time
Salary: Competitive, D.O.E
Entitlement: 25 days holiday, plus Bank Holidays
We are looking for a creative and passionate Marketing Executive to provide marketing support to our managers in a fast-paced, challenging environment. The Marketing Executive plays a vital role within the marketing team, ensuring marketing activities, initiatives and messaging are closely aligned to objectives. You will assist in the development and implementation of multi-channel marketing campaigns for our Corporate and SME divisions.
WHY WORK FOR US?
Inspired Energy is one of the UK’s leading independent Third-Party Intermediaries (TPI) working with commercial, industrial and public sector energy consumers. Our mission is to optimise the value of every pound spent on utilities by our clients. We achieve this by working with businesses to understand and solve their utility cost, consumption, carbon and compliance problems, any or all of which can impact upon the profitability, productivity and reputation of organisations if not managed correctly.
At Inspired Energy, we’ve created a friendly and supportive environment that offers a challenging yet rewarding career. Our benefits include:
- Training and development opportunities.
- Company pension.
- Childcare voucher scheme.
- Numerous social and charity events throughout the calendar year.
- Endless incentives – from gift vouchers to early finishes.
- Performance related bonus POT.
- On-site gym facilities.
- On-site bistro.
- Free, on-site parking.
- Social games area.
- Unlimited tea and coffee.
- 4pm finish on Friday.
KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Help deliver our brand strategy, ensuring all aspects and activities are aligned with our purpose, values and built on customer/market insight
- Plan, develop and implement good quality multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Work with the Marketing Manager to develop well-balanced PR and social media activity to raise brand awareness and deliver business growth
- Work closely with the partnerships team to support new and existing partner opportunities
- Assist with the management of the digital strategy across web and social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
- Champion the brand internally making sure all colleagues and business streams understand the brand, its goals and are working within the maintained brand guidelines
- Identify proactive and reactive stories that can generate media coverage and managing the relationship with our external agency
- Engage with key internal and external stakeholders to maintain a consistent and accurate flow of information
- A minimum of three years’ experience in a similar role, preferably within a B2B environment
- Experience working with multiple brands with a genuine passion and flair for brand management
- Good knowledge of marketing and communications processes
- Track record in supporting PR campaigns and working with agency resources to deliver tangible results
- A high level of creativity balanced with commercial awareness gained from working closely with performance driven marketing teams
- Positive attitude and unfazed by complex multi-tasking
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and ability to work to deadlines
- Strong stakeholder management- internal and external
- Strong communication skills – verbal and written
QUALIFICATION AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Marketing / Business Degree or equivalent qualification.
- CIM qualification.
- Previous knowledge / experience of the utilities industry.