Job Title: Marketing Executive (Campaign focus)
Location: Kirkham, UK
Contract Term: Full time
Salary: Competitive, D.O.E
Entitlement: 25 days holiday, plus Bank Holidays
We are looking for an analytical and adaptable Marketing Executive to provide campaign support to our managers in a fast-paced, challenging environment. The Marketing Executive plays a vital role in producing well-researched multi-channel campaigns based on consumer insights and industry trends. You will assist in the development of marketing measurement, reports, metrics and KPIs to inform understanding of performance.
WHY WORK FOR US?
Inspired Energy is one of the UK’s leading independent Third-Party Intermediaries (TPI) working with commercial, industrial and public sector energy consumers. Our mission is to optimise the value of every pound spent on utilities by our clients. We achieve this by working with businesses to understand and solve their utility cost, consumption, carbon and compliance problems, any or all of which can impact upon the profitability, productivity and reputation of organisations if not managed correctly.
At Inspired Energy, we’ve created a friendly and supportive environment that offers a challenging yet rewarding career. Our benefits include:
- Training and development opportunities.
- Company pension.
- Childcare voucher scheme.
- Numerous social and charity events throughout the calendar year.
- Endless incentives – from gift vouchers to early finishes.
- Performance related bonus POT.
- On-site gym facilities.
- On-site bistro.
- Free, on-site parking.
- Social games area.
- Unlimited tea and coffee.
- 4pm finish on Friday.
KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with the Marketing Manager to develop and implement campaigns, working with internal stakeholders to ensure that appropriate qualified data is available to support, strengthen and increase relevancy
- Develop and maintain clear reporting and analysis of activity so that we understand our ROI
- Monitor, review and improve the results of marketing campaigns, ensuring cross channel integration and alignment
- Analyse reports, assess and review all market related and customer information
- Carry out monthly competitor analysis and audits, reporting findings to the team, proactively offering suggestions to improve our position in the marketplace
- Identify and develop new reporting tools that support in the execution, monitoring and reporting of marketing activity
- Provide digital support by updating and optimising website content, using SEO best practices
- Support marketing team with key initiatives and priorities
- A minimum of two years’ experience in a similar role, preferably within a B2B environment
- Experience of supporting marketing campaigns
- Experience of data analysis, reporting, segmentation and targeting
- Familiarity with leading web development and content management tools and demonstrable knowledge of web analytics tools
- Positive attitude and unfazed by complex multi-tasking
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and ability to work to deadlines
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Strong communication skills – verbal and written
QUALIFICATION AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Marketing / Business Degree or equivalent qualification.
- Previous knowledge / experience of the utilities industry.