Job Title: Meter Operations Analyst
Location: Kirkham, UK
Entitlement: 25 days holiday, plus Bank Holidays
Meter Operations is a growing team in the Optimisation division of Inspired Energy. The team are responsible for securing metering and data contracts for electricity, gas and water for customers within the client base. Reporting to the Head Of Meter Operations, the successful candidate will be confident in dealing with account managers and suppliers, have experience in using CRMs and have strong IT skills.
- Review of opportunity reports produced by the business to identify contracting opportunities.
- Tender and source where appropriate MOP, DCDA and gas AMR contracts for clients.
- Responsibility for securing new contracted value in line with team revenue targets.
- Client liaison to arrange meter exchange appointments and appropriate update of CRM system for reporting requirements.
- Arrangement of flows with suppliers and agents
- Oversee validation of invoices from suppliers to ensure that invoices are paid within payment terms.
- Review, where appropriate, commission statements and reconcile against CRM.
- Site additions/removals to customers group supply agreements:
– Newly acquired sites added
– COTs incoming and outgoing
– Updating the suppliers and CRM as necessary
- Contribution to development of new product and service offerings.
- Read and comply with the company Health & Safety Policy; taking reasonable care for the Health & Safety of themselves and others; co-operate with managers and other employees in fulfilling our objectives and statutory duties.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Training and development opportunities
- Company pension
- Flexible work hours
- Sharesave scheme
- Numerous Social and Charity events throughout the calendar year
- A wide range of incentives – from gift vouchers to early finishes
- On-site gym
- On-site bistro
- Free, on-site parking
- Social games area
- Unlimited tea and coffee
- 4pm finish on Friday
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Confident and professional telephone manner
- Experience working with CRM systems
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Excel essential)
- Energy sector experience
- Experience in a metering or similar role
- Responsibility for revenue in a previous role