Job Title: Meter Operations Analyst
Location: Kirkham, UK
Entitlement: 25 days holiday, plus Bank Holidays
WHY WORK FOR US?
At Inspired Energy, we’re creating the environment and the opportunities for a challenging and rewarding career. In return, you’ll enjoy a supportive, friendly working environment with benefits including:
- Training and development opportunities with a clear progression up to management level
- Company pension
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Numerous Social and Charity events throughout the calendar year
- Flexi-time to use on-site gym
- On-site bistro
- Free, on-site parking
- Social games area
- Unlimited tea and coffee
- 4pm finish on Friday
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Review of opportunity reports produced by the business to identify contracting opportunities.
- Tender and source where appropriate MOP, DCDA and gas AMR contracts for clients.
- Responsibility for securing new contracted value in line with team revenue targets.
- Client liaison to arrange meter exchange appointments and appropriate update of CRM system for reporting requirements.
- Arrangement of flows with suppliers and agents
- Oversee validation of invoices from suppliers to ensure that invoices are paid within payment terms.
- Review, where appropriate, commission statements and reconcile against CRM.
- Site additions/removals to customers group supply agreements:
- Newly acquired sites added
- COTs incoming and outgoing
- Updating the suppliers and CRM as necessary.
- Contribution to development of new product and service offerings,
- Read and comply with the company Health & Safety Policy; taking reasonable care for the Health & Safety of themselves and others; co-operate with managers and other employees in fulfilling our objectives and statutory duties.
- Confident and professional telephone manner
- Experience working with CRM systems
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Excel essential)
- Experience in a metering or similar role