Job Title: Office Manager
Contract Term: Full-Time
Location: Kirkham, UK
Entitlement: 25 days holiday, plus Bank Holidays
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Meeting and greeting visitors and clients – ensuring the client journey to inspired offices are second to none. Issuing visitor badges and offering refreshments.
- Meetings rooms – are ready and tidy for all meetings and bookings and requirements are confirmed to the host.
- Phones – are answered in a professional and timely manner and acted on accordingly – messages and voicemail messages left distributed quickly.
- Ensure the front desk is covered at all times – there should be minimal amount of drop off in calls going through to divisions.
- All systems around reception are kept up to date and accessible to staff after hours i.e. instructions on how to use Skype/passwords for Wi-Fi etc.
- Front of house always looks neat and tidy.
- Managing the company cars bookings including DVLA/Insurance data/Mileage checks should be taken and cars ready for next users. Ensuring cars are cleaned/valeted and booked in for appropriate service.
- Assist HR with on-boarding newcomers ensuring appropriate forms are completed and then handed over to HR. Liaise with IT for staff photographs for new passes.
- To support the Group Office Manager/EA with ongoing daily business support and projects. And support the senior management of the business to include booking travel.
- Office Projects – checking office related contracts for best price where possible and to ensure we have a good level of service from contractors. Follow up on any work that contractors have carried out to make sure everything has been “made good” and to a high standard.
- Support the business in any office move and refit projects.
- Ad Hoc projects as and when required to support the business.
- Contractors – ensure that appropriate manager knows when contractors are on site and Risk assessments and method statements are in place before any work is carried out.
- H&S – any issues and concerns are addressed quickly and in line with H&S policy. Ensuring:
- H&S Policies and Procedures are kept up to date.
- H&S Walkabouts are carried out every quarter involving SMT and any subsequent actions actioned before the next walk about.
- All communication around H&S is carried out consistently across the Group and notice boards/SharePoint/policies and procedures are all updated.
- Accident reports are completed following any incident and appropriate director informed and that First aid boxes are checked on a monthly basis.
- To help identify any additional H&S training as and when required.
- DSE Assessments on receipt of the DSE form take appropriate action.
- Stocks and Supplies (stationery and consumables):
- All bathrooms and kitchens are regularly checked and all stocks and supplies in place so that we don’t run out.
- Liaise with cleaning staff and maintenance staff to ensure the office is safe and maintain a high level of cleanliness at all times.
- Stationery supplies – should be fully stocked and that new starters have a pack included for their first day. Source best pricing and prompt delivery at all times.
- General Stationery ordered as required and pricing checked.
- Ensure all office faults are reported and site manager emailed and called and dealt with in a timely manner.
- Contractors- ensure all visitors and contractors follow correct H&S procedures and for any work that does need to be carried out appropriate RAMS/H&S documentation is obtained. Reporting of faults and record keeping must be kept up to date in correct Teams Folders.
- Office supplies are delivered and in accordance with the office contracts i.e. water bottles/toiletries/consumables.
- Dealing with incoming/outgoing post Scanning and distributing accordingly.
- Assistant and Helping the Group Office Manager/EA with company-wide events including Christmas Party/social events/charity days and events.
- Read and comply with the company Health & Safety Policy; taking reasonable care for the Health & Safety of themselves and others; co-operate with managers and other employees in fulfilling our objectives and statutory duties.
WHY WORK FOR US?
At Inspired Energy, we’re creating the environment and the opportunities for a challenging and rewarding career. In return, you’ll enjoy a supportive, friendly working environment with benefits including:
- Ongoing training and development
- Professional accreditation
- Company pension
- Sharesave scheme
- Life insurance
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Numerous Social and Charity events throughout the calendar year
- Endless incentives – from gift vouchers to early finishes
- 4pm finish on Friday