Job Title: Optimisation Manager
Location: Kirkham/Home Based
Entitlement: 25 days holiday, plus Bank Holidays
Department/Group: Inspired Energy plc
Contract Terms: Full Time
To effectively support new and existing customers in upselling, project managing & delivering Optimisation services provided by Inspired Energy Plc.
- Responsibility for taking the Project Lead on a dedicated portfolio of Corporate Clients.
- Project management of Utility Solutions (In house & partner delivered) relating to customer needs.
- Technical awareness, capability & delivery of Engineering & Carbon Optimisation Solutions, including Mandatory/Voluntary Energy & Carbon Compliance Schemes eg. ESOS, SECR, GHG.
- Maintenance and development of customer relationships, scheduling the delivery of Optimisation Solutions – acting as the Technical liaison between our business and our customers.
- Ancillary sales of other Inspired service offerings that are supportive to the customer in their journey towards Carbon Net Zero & Sustainability.
- Attend customer meetings / videoconferences as required, managing the communication of progress updates.
- Production of management reporting to clients on time for Inspired service deadlines where applicable ensuring Inspired meet any specified KPI service targets.
- Provide assistance to other service areas of the Optimisation Team and wider group business as and when required on an ad-hoc basis.
- Read and comply with the company Health & Safety Policy; taking reasonable care for the Health & Safety of themselves and others; co-operate with managers and other employees in fulfilling our objectives and statutory duties.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Advanced user of the Microsoft Office Suite, notably specialist in Microsoft Excel
- Experience in Blue Chip Company Account Management
- Experience in solution sales
- A full clean UK driving license
- 2+ years B2B account management/customer management.
- 3+ years UK Utility & Carbon industry knowledge and experience
- Negotiation skills
- Experience in solution sales
The successful candidates will possess the following attributes:
- Good knowledge of the UK Energy & Carbon markets
- Knowledge and understanding of using carbon conversion factors on a variety of fuel sources.
- Effective face-to-face communicator with good telephone and written skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to work on their own initiative and as part of a team
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritise activities
- Strong presentation & organisation skills
- Ability to analyse energy reports and develop recommendations
- Good networking & interpersonal skills across customers & delivery teams
- Ability to support and lead product development opportunities
- Positive attitude, Integrity & strong self-motivation
The successful candidates must be willing to travel with occasional overnight stays.
WHY WORK FOR US?
At Inspired Energy, we’re creating the environment and the opportunities for a challenging and rewarding career. In return, you’ll enjoy a supportive, friendly working environment with benefits including:
- Training and development opportunities
- Company pension
- Numerous Social and Charity events throughout the calendar year
- Endless incentives – from gift vouchers to early finishes
- Performance related bonus
- Free, on-site parking
- Social games area
- Unlimited tea and coffee
- Remote working can be considered for the right candidate
- 4pm finish on Friday