Job Title: Portfolio Administrator
Location: East Lockinge, Wantage, UK
ABOUT IGNITE ENERGY
Ignite Energy implement energy efficiency and management projects for large business in hundreds of client sites in a typical year, using a combination of employed and sub-contracted workforce. Typically, several high value projects run in parallel with fast turnover and regular milestones. Customised delivery and unrivalled service and support tailored to each business is crucial to our business model. Excellent communication is key.
The Portfolio Administrator is a support role, working within a Portfolio Team managing utility billing and finance reporting for our customers. It generally involves administration work, including entering utility billing onto our system as it’s received, carrying out basic checks, following up with utility supplier on the phone, and assisting with project work where required.
The key areas of responsibility are:
- Invoice Entry
- Inputting utility billing into our system. There are many different formats, industry specific language and workings.
- Carrying out specific checks on invoicing for billing errors.
- Supplier queries/calls
- Phoning or emailing utility suppliers with invoice queries.
- Dealing with debt or late payment reminders through calls and emails.
- Project and account support
- Working on tasks to support service delivery to our customers as may be required.
- Communicating with customers to obtain information as relevant to the task or service delivery.
- Read and comply with the company Health & Safety Policy; taking reasonable care for the Health & Safety of themselves and others; co-operate with managers and other employees in fulfilling our objectives and statutory duties.
QUALIFICATIONS & EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Have good communication skills for dealing with customers, suppliers, and other team members.› Be self-motivated and able to work autonomously
- Skilled in the use of Microsoft Excel and computer literate
- Well-presented and professional