Job Title: Product Marketing Manager
Location: Kirkham, UK
Reporting to: Innovation Manager
Entitlement: 25 days holiday, plus Bank Holidays
ABOUT INSPIRED ENERGY
Inspired Energy is one of the UK’s leading independent Third-Party Intermediaries (TPI) working with commercial, industrial and public sector organisations. Our mission is to optimise the value of every pound spent on utilities by our clients through our innovation and dedication to client service, so our clients can focus on the growth of their business.
To assist the business in the producing professional marketing material and campaigns that showcase our proposition and products in the best possible way. To work closely with the required resources to successful deliver innovative projects and services where relevant across Inspired Energy and its affiliated companies.
As the Product Marketing Manager, you will:
- Be responsible for aligning product packaging and messaging with market demands
- Define key value propositions and messaging of new and updated products to sales, marketing and operational divisions
- Monitor and evaluate sales activity within their local subsidiaries and sharing insights with internal stakeholders
- Contribute to sales strategies by providing regular insight and proposals to Product Manager
- Recommend new marketing initiatives to ensure that Inspired remains highly competitive.
- Build relationships with internal clients across Account Management and Business Development teams as well as operational teams that support service delivery.
- Own the rollout and implementation of product propositions and sales collateral including developing timelines and training plans.
- Stay up to date with developments in the utilities sector and analysing new product opportunities for growth analysing trends and competitor information. This will include attending and participating in professional group meetings and sector events.
- Provide training and support on products to business support teams, client leads and business development teams.
- Present a credible technical & commercial interface, extracting relevant technical and commercial information, feeding back appropriate solutions and concepts.
- Support Innovation and Product Managers in managing and delivering key strategic projects
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Educated to GCSE level or equivalent, including English and Maths at least grade C or equivalent
- Degree/equivalent of higher-level qualification relevant to the position (Desirable)
- Experience in project management and product marketing standards and processes
- Have experience in an IT-related industry, whether via a channel partner or manufacturer
- Experience of project management demonstrating time management skills with ability to prioritise workloads
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including instructional and presentation skills, as well as effective interpersonal skills, with a focus on engagement.
- Able team player whilst self-motivated to deliver individual projects
- Ability to present information and communicate calmly, with courtesy and tact, in one-on-one and small group situations, with co-workers, supervisors, clients and partner companies.
- Ability to influence others and move them toward a common vision, manage organisational change
- Able to represent the “voice of the customer”.
- Ability to absorb new ideas and concepts quickly with good problem-solving abilities.
- High level of computer literacy and MS Office software tools (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Knowledge of SharePoint (Desirable).
Needs to be self-directing, results orientated, positive, determined and inclusive.
This job description reflects the position at the present time and should not be regarded as exclusive or exhaustive. There may be other duties and requirements to be carried out.