Job Title: Project Commissioning Engineer
Company: Ignite Energy, a part of Inspired PLC
Location: Wantage OX12 8QH or home based
Contract Terms: Full time
Entitlement: 25 days holiday, plus Bank Holidays
ABOUT IGNITE ENERGY:
Ignite Energy, a part of Inspired PLC are experts in Energy Management for large businesses. Ignite Energy trial, develop, and implement energy demand reduction projects using the latest and best technology available. We have a strong track record of developing and implementing energy efficiency projects that lead to fantastic savings for our clients.
Ignite Energy is recruiting a full time, permanent Project/Commissioning Engineer to join our growing team. The role will involve supporting the Project Managers delivering energy reduction projects in the field of Building Energy Management Systems (BEMS) and LED lighting. This is a fantastic opportunity for a time served installation and commissioning engineer to work with a growing team. Whilst we aim to keep Project Engineers in a commutable distance from home due to the national coverage, you will be required to work away. Although you will not be directly involved in the installation of our Energy Solutions, these projects are primarily carried out at night, so you may be required to work outside of normal hours.
The key responsibilities for this role are:
- Working in line with CDM Regulations 2015.
- Commissioning of control panels and BEMS systems.
- Reactive BEMS support.
- QC inspections, client demonstrations and client training.
- Communication with senior management, the project team and the office-based team with regular updates, consultation, and support in safe working.
- Read and comply with the company Health & Safety Policy; taking reasonable care for the Health & Safety of themselves and others; co-operate with managers and other employees in fulfilling our objectives and statutory duties.
- Candidates for this role should have significant practical experience of working on projects under the CDM regulations.
- You should have experience and working knowledge of BMS systems.
- A working understanding of energy efficiency projects.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Driving licence valid for driving in the UK.