Job Title: Project Coordinator
Location: Harrogate, UK
ABOUT IGNITE ENERGY
Ignite Energy implement energy efficiency and management projects for large business in hundreds of client sites in a typical year, using a combination of employed and sub-contracted workforce. Typically, several high value projects run in parallel with fast turnover and regular milestones. Customised delivery and unrivalled service and support tailored to each business is crucial to our business model. Excellent communication is key.
The role of a Project Co-Ordinator is a support role to the Project Manager to ensure the project/s are running smoothly, on time and to budget. Reporting directly to the Head of Project Operations you will be based in the Harrogate Office.
Duties include planning, monitoring project plans, schedules, budgets, stock requirements and liaising with customers, suppliers & contractors.
The Project Co-Ordinator must be adept in multitasking and be able to perform a wide variety of tasks on a daily basis.
Regularly updating the project tracker and ensuring that project deadlines are met in a timely manner.
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, project trackers and project cost reports using Dynamics 365.
- Organising, attending and participating in project meetings and project conference calls.
- Providing Project Managers with up to date information on the progress of the project.
- Liaising with suppliers and contactors ensuring relevant costing are applied to the project.
- Documenting and following up on actions and decisions from meetings.
- Preparing accurate & relevant project documentation on a weekly basis.
- Undertaking project tasks and ensuring they are completed in a timely manner.
- Ensuring project deadlines are met.
- Liaising with our clients at Store level to speak to Store Managers and following up with emails.
- Update the internal Dynamic systems by recording calls and emails ensuring all communications are tracked.
- Providing administrative support as needed.
- Ensuring frameworks and all documentation are maintained and filed appropriately for each project in the structured format as set out.
- Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
- Ensure important information is communicated to the relevant PMs and assist in coming up with the best solution.
- Ensure that the project management calendar is updated on a weekly basis.
- Ordering Stock from suppliers.
- Ensuring deliveries are sent to site on time.
- Adhering to all company policies and procedures as per the Company Handbook.
- Exceptional communication skills when dealing with customers, suppliers, and all project team members.
- The ability to manage your workload.
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing workloads.
- A problem-solving approach to work.
- Be self-motivated and able to work autonomously.
- Professional telephone manner.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- Ability to work on tight deadlines.
- Well-presented and professional.