Job Title: Project Engineer
Location: Harrogate, UK
ABOUT IGNITE ENERGY
Ignite Energy implement energy efficiency and management projects for large business in hundreds of client sites in a typical year, using a combination of employed and sub-contracted workforce. Typically, several high value projects run in parallel with fast turnover and regular milestones. Customised delivery and unrivalled service and support tailored to each business is crucial to our business model. Excellent communication is key.
The company is recruiting a full time, permanent Project/Commissioning Engineer to join our growing team. The role will involve supporting the Project Managers delivering energy reduction projects in the field of BMS and LED lighting. Whilst we aim to keep Project Engineers in a commutable distance from home due to the national coverage, we offer you will be required to work away. Whilst not directly involved in the installation of our Energy Solutions these projects are predominantly carried out at night and you may be required to work out of hours.
- Working in line with CDM Regulations 2015.
- Commissioning of control panels and BEMS systems.
- Reactive BEMS support.
- QC inspections, client demonstrations and client training.
- Communication with senior management, the project team and the office based team with regular updates, consultation and support in safe working.
- Candidates for this role should have significant practical experience of working on projects under the CDM regulations.
- You should have experience and working knowledge of BMS systems.
- A working understanding of energy efficiency projects.
- Strong attention to detail.
- 18th Edition and 2391 advantageous
- Driving license valid for driving in the UK
Prospective candidates will also be expected to demonstrate a methodical and responsible approach to their duties, and the ability to engage productively with all levels of management.
Candidates will go through a thorough on-boarding process through which they will receive approval as an Ignite approved Project Engineer.