Job Title: Quality Assurance Administrator
Contract Terms: Full Time
Salary: £22,000 – £23,000
Entitlement: 25 days holiday, plus Bank Holidays
Working as part of the quality assurance function, within the corporate admin department, responsible for ensuring high levels of data accuracy within the CRM system and managing the administration following contract lock in, through to the go-live date.
Reports To: Director of Quality Assurance & Compliance
- A thorough understanding of the different types of contracts, rates and services we offer to corporate customers, to be able to follow the specific validation guidelines applicable to each different type of contract.
- Demonstrate excellent attention to detail, completing a comprehensive quality check of each contracts following lock in. Liaising with the corporate analysts and revenue owners to ensure all contractual details have been input into the CRM system correctly, matching against the contract provided by the supplier. Ensuring an auditable lock in is attached to the CRM system to be able to claim correct commissions.
- Sound knowledge of GDPR requirements per supplier for LOA purposes. Ensuring a valid customer LOA and any other relevant documentation, such as COT forms, MOP agreements etc. are completed and attached to the CRM system.
- Process driven, working on the understanding that any errors or missing information must be highlighted, returned and corrected by the corporate analyst, before amending the status to successfully validated.
- Excellent technical skills with the ability to run, filter and organize complex reports and manipulate large amounts of data using Excel. Working with external supplier status reports that require an action and update within the CRM system. Also working with reports exported from the internal CRM system such as the 28-day reg report.
- Confident contacting suppliers to obtain confirmation of registration and dealing with any potential queries to minimize the risk of registration objections. Ensuring that if an objection is highlighted, it is updated clearly in the CRM system and fed back to the Quality Assurance Analyst to resolve.
- Strong planning and organizational skills, responsible for submitting termination following the contract go-live date. Ensuring all terminations are accepted and logged with the supplier, also updated accordingly in the CRM system. Understanding the impact this has on the customer if termination is not submitted and logged within the supplier termination window.
- Demonstrating excellent communication and interpersonal skills, confident dealing with inbound queries from both supplier and corporate analyst, ensuring all details are logged through the CRM system.
- Working proactively to obtain correct and reliable audit requirements, such as a valid contract lock in; commission and usage confirmation. Maintaining this level of accuracy in the system throughout the life of the contract and understanding the importance of this level of detail through to the collection of commission and contract renewal.
KEY WORKING RELATIONSHIPS
Director: Quality Assurance & Compliance
Corporate Revenue Owners