Job Title: Senior Infrastructure Engineer
Location: North West
Entitlement: 25 days holiday, plus Bank Holidays
ABOUT INSPIRED ENERGY PLC:
Established in 2000, Inspired Energy PLC has become one of the largest energy consultants in the UK. We have grown and developed our group of companies to provide a range of essential energy advisory, procurement and management solutions to the industrial, public and commercial sectors.
This is an exciting role in a great organisation that is growing with significant opportunity to satisfy the most “tech” hungry Infrastructure Engineers.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ability to build strong, collaborative team relationships with colleagues and clients.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and be an effective communicator.
- Be able to work under pressure, multi-task and manage priorities.
- Have a structured, analytical, and conscientious approach.
- Has the ability to work independently and adapt easily.
- Be ambitious and strive for continuous improvement.
- Ability to manage work priorities using Service Desk Ticket system.
- Read and comply with the company Health & Safety Policy; taking reasonable care for the Health & Safety of themselves and others; co-operate with managers and other employees in fulfilling our objectives and statutory duties.
- Azure Active Directory
- Microsoft Office 365
- Supporting Microsoft Technologies (AD, ADFS, Exchange, SQL, IIS, SharePoint, DNS, DHCP, Clustering, RDS)
- Virtualization Technologies (Hyper-V
- Network understanding (TCP/IP, LAN, WAN, WLAN, VPN, Switches, Routers, Firewalls)
- Cloud Computing (e.g., Azure, AWS)
- Intune Deployment
- Telephony and other communications products
- Security principles (ISO 27001, Cyber Essentials)
- Technical certification desirable (e.g., MCSA/MCSE)
- ITIL V3 onwards
- Office365 Migration
WHY WORK FOR US?
At Inspired Energy, we’re creating the environment and the opportunities for a challenging and rewarding career. In return, you’ll enjoy a supportive, friendly working environment with benefits including:
- Training and development opportunities
- Company pension
- Numerous Social and Charity events throughout the calendar year
- Endless incentives – from gift vouchers to early finishes
- Performance related bonus
- Free, on-site parking
- Social games area
- Unlimited tea and coffee
- Remote working can be considered for the right candidate
- 4pm finish on Friday