Job Title: Senior Optimisation Analyst
Location: Home based
Entitlement: 25 days holiday, plus Bank Holidays
ABOUT INSPIRED ENERGY PLC:
Established in 2000, Inspired Energy PLC has become one of the largest energy consultants in the UK. We have grown and developed our group of companies to provide a range of essential energy advisory, procurement and management solutions to the industrial, public and commercial sectors.
To effectively support new and existing customers in project managing & delivering Optimisation services provided by Inspired Energy PLC.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Technical awareness, capability & delivery of services, including Mandatory/Voluntary Energy & Carbon Compliance Schemes e.g. ESOS, SECR, GHG, CCA
- Support implementation and continual delivery of our Monitoring & Targeting products
- Be responsible for production and delivery of clear and accurate client reporting
- Be point of escalation on any issues raised by both internal and external stakeholders
- Support product enhancement and development
- Attend internal and external (client and supplier) meetings & video-conferences
- Provide assistance to other service areas of the Optimisation Team and wider group business as and when required on an ad-hoc basis.
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office particularly Excel
- Good phone manner
- Systematic approach
- Background in sustainability and energy reporting.
- Degree in a technical competency
- Understanding of building services
- Understanding of energy and water metering
- Understanding of water efficiency
- Ability to carry out energy surveys.
- Professional and confident manner
- Ability to work in fast moving environment
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to work on own initiative with a good ‘Team Work’ ethic
- Ability to meet deadlines and prioritise activities
- Can do approach and willingness to learn.
WHY WORK FOR US?
At Inspired Energy, we’re creating the environment and the opportunities for a challenging and rewarding career. In return, you’ll enjoy a supportive, friendly working environment with benefits including:
- Training and development opportunities
- Company pension
- Numerous Social and Charity events throughout the calendar year
- Endless incentives – from gift vouchers to early finishes
- Performance related bonus
- Free, on-site parking
- Social games area
- Unlimited tea and coffee
- Remote working can be considered for the right candidate
- 4pm finish on Friday