Job Title: Siteworks Project Coordinator
Department: Inspired Energy PLC
Location: Kirkham, UK
Contract Term: Full time
Entitlement: 25 days holiday, plus Bank Holidays
ABOUT INSPIRED ENERGY
Inspired Energy is one of the UK’s leading independent Third-Party Intermediaries (TPI) working with commercial, industrial, and public sector organisations. Our mission is to optimise the value of every pound spent on utilities by our clients through our innovation and dedication to client service, so our clients can focus on the growth of their business.
Siteworks is an essential service for customers in the Optimisation division of Inspired Energy. The team are responsible for coordinating significant changes to sites in our client portfolios, including new installations, upgrades and disconnections. Reporting to the Head Of Siteworks, the successful candidate will be confident in dealing with account managers and suppliers, have experience in using CRMs and have strong IT skills.
- Responsibility for securing new contracted value in line with team revenue targets.
- Coordinate project information from conception to delivery
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to all participants
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation and plans
- Liaise with clients and contractors to identify and define requirements
- Complete and submit applications to Distribution Network Operators, Gas Network Operators, Water Wholesalers, Suppliers, Meter Operators and any other TPIs IES have a relationship with.
- Arrange site surveys where required
- Obtain design and quotes from Distribution Network Operators, Gas Network Operators, Water Wholesalers, Suppliers, Meter Operators and any other TPIs IES have a relationship with.
- Monitor project progress and handle any issues that arise as the project evolves
- Assist with schedule management and timescales of meter works
- Assist with schedule management and timescales of supply works
- Update clients on a regular basis including producing and issuing trackers where required
- Contribution to development of new product and service offerings
- Attend training sessions, webinars, client/supplier visits, industry events where required
- Ensure CRM and Job records are kept up to date
- Responsible for achieving Key Performance Indicators outlined each quarter in personal performance reviews
- Read and comply with the company Health & Safety Policy; taking reasonable care for the Health & Safety of themselves and others; co-operate with managers and other employees in fulfilling our objectives and statutory duties.
QUALIFICATION AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Confident and professional telephone manner
- Experience working with CRM systems
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Excel essential)
- Energy sector experience
- Experience in a siteworks or similar role
- Client facing experience
WHY WORK FOR US?
At Inspired Energy, we’re creating the environment and the opportunities for a challenging and rewarding career. In return, you’ll enjoy a supportive, friendly working environment with benefits including:
- Training and development opportunities
- Company pension
- Flexible work hours
- Sharesave scheme
- Life insurance
- 4pm finish on Friday