Job Title: SME Field Sales Executive
Do you want to work for a fast-paced, dynamic and award winning business? If you really want your career to take off, then we’d like you to consider joining us!
Inspired Energy (EnergiSave) is one of the UK’s leading independent Third Party Intermediaries (TPI) working with commercial, industrial and public sector energy consumers.
The SME Field Sales Executive will develop new business relationships and introduce a range of energy procurement/cost reduction products to SME energy consumers, through self-generated appointments.
WHAT’S ON OFFER?
- Salary £22,500 + Car & Commission
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- A supportive and friendly working environment
- Self-generate meetings within selected area to discuss and showcase products and services
- Obtain letter of authorities to generate profitable revenue from sales opportunities
- Process customer LOAs and assist where required with contract mobilisation
- Liaise with other departments within Energisave to identify cross-sell and up-sell opportunities
- Complete meetings notes and next actions within our bespoke CRM system in a timely manner
- Schedule additional calls and meetings with prospects
- Keep accurate reports on all client opportunities
- Develop, track and manage a pipeline of future sales opportunities
- To provide weekly and monthly MI as required by MD
- Understand product offerings and competitive issues to develop solution proposals
- Attend exhibitions/trade stands as required
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Clean & Full UK Driving Licence
- Strong sales negotiator with the ability to develop and deliver professional sales proposal
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good organisational skills
- Strong commercial awareness
- Ability to prioritise activities and to meet tight deadlines
- Highly self-motivated with a positive work ethic
- Support and motivate other team members
- Previous experience in the energy sector preferred but not essential