Job Title: SME Field Sales
Location: Bedfordshire and surrounding areas, including Bedford; Leicester; Reading; Peterborough; Northampton; Luton; Milton Keynes and Coventry
Salary: £22,500 – £25,000
Entitlement: 25 days holiday, plus Bank Holidays
Do you want to work for a fast-paced, dynamic and award winning business? If you really want your career to take off, then we’d like you to consider joining us.!
EnergiSave is part of the Inspired Energy plc group, one of the UK’s leading independent Third Party Intermediaries (TPI) working with commercial, industrial and public sector energy consumers.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Due to continued growth, we are looking for a SME Field Sales Executive to join us covering all areas of the Bedfordshire and surrounding areas, including Bedford; Leicester; Reading; Peterborough; Northampton; Luton; Milton Keynes; and Coventry.
The role of SME Field Sales involves the development of new business relationships and the introduction of a range of energy procurement/cost reduction products to SME energy consumers, through self-generated appointments.
Applicants will be self-motivated and performance driven, ideally with previous experience of the UK energy industry and a track record of consultative sales in the corporate environment.
The responsibilities of this role will be:
- Self-generate prospect meetings within selected area to discuss and show case EnergiSave (Inspired Energy plc’s SME business) products and services
- Obtain Letter of Authorities to generate profitable revenue from sales opportunities
- Work with other departments within EnergiSave to ensure mutual understanding of sales requirements
- Process customer LOA’s and assist where required with contract mobilisation
- Liaise with other departments within EnergiSave to identify cross-sell and up-sell opportunities
- Complete meetings notes and next actions within our bespoke CRM system in a timely manner
- Schedule additional calls and meetings with prospects
- Keep accurate reports on all client opportunities
- Develop, track and manage a pipeline of future sales opportunities
- To provide weekly and monthly MI as required by MD
- Understand product offerings and competitive issues to develop solution proposals
- Attend exhibitions/trade stands as required
- Represent EnergiSave in a professional manner at all times
- Read and comply with the company Health & Safety Policy; taking reasonable care for the Health & Safety of themselves and others; co-operate with managers and other employees in fulfilling our objectives and statutory duties.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION
- Clean & Full UK Driving License
- Strong sales negotiator and influencer with the ability to develop and deliver professional sales proposal
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to influence a range of key stakeholders
- Good organisational skills
- Strong commercial awareness
- Ability to prioritise activities and to meet tight deadlines
- Highly self-motivated with a positive work ethic
- Support and motivate other team members
- Previous experience in the energy sector preferred but not essential
The successful candidates will possess the following attributes:
- Exceptional knowledge of the UK electricity, natural gas, LNG, oil, coal and carbon markets – industrial and commercial sectors, including good understanding of the UK energy regulation and legislation
- In depth knowledge of Flexible Energy Supply Contracts (Gas & Power)
- Deep practical experience and understanding of the UK / EU energy risk management, strategy development and trading of electricity or natural gas gained either within an energy supply company or in a risk management role within an energy consultancy
- Effective face-to-face communicator with good telephone and written skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to work on their own initiative with a good ‘Team Work’ ethic
- Ability to meet deadlines and prioritise activities
- Good presentations skills (PowerPoint)
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to analyse energy reports and develop recommendations
- Be able to work with colleagues, energy industry members and the public in general
- Positive attitude & Integrity
Don’t miss out! Simply submit your CV for this SME Field Sales Executive position now, and we’ll be in touch