Job Title: Tenant Billing Manager
Company: Ignite Energy, part of Inspired PLC.
Contract Terms: Full time
Salary: £ Competitive
Entitlement: 25 days holiday, plus Bank Holidays
ABOUT IGNITE ENERGY
Ignite Energy is a part of Inspired plc Group – a leading energy consultancy with a proven track record of helping clients improve their energy efficiency, cut costs and manage energy projects. This role is within our Bill Validation and Finance Support Team, who are mostly based in East Lockinge, Oxfordshire.
The Tenant Billing Manager will be responsible for the ongoing operation of one of our key contracts which involves tenant energy recharging for c1500 tenant meters.
- Running the billing process to generate invoicing on a regular basis for c1500 tenant meters across a number of locations
- Dealing with and resolving invoice queries
- Reconciling payment status of invoices and managing the collection process
- Keeping the portfolio up to date working with our customer to capture all relevant tenant movements into/out of the portfolio
- Managing data quality from both AMR and manual meter read inputs
- Updating tariff information as required
- Read and comply with the company Health & Safety Policy; taking reasonable care for the Health & Safety of themselves and others; co-operate with managers and other employees in fulfilling our objectives and statutory duties.
- Excellent understanding of utility billing processes or bill validation experience
- Background in analysis or working with data
- Have excellent communication skills for dealing with customers, contractors and other team members.
- Be self-motivated and able to work autonomously
- Skilled in the use of Microsoft Excel to an intermediate level as a minimum and computer literate
- Experience in using Systemslink’s Energy Manager product an advantage
- Attention to detail