Job Title: Water Monitoring and Targeting Analyst
Location: Kirkham, Lancashire
Entitlement: 25 days holiday, plus Bank Holidays
Application deadline: Friday 21st January 2022
ABOUT INSPIRED ENERGY PLC:
Established in 2000, Inspired Energy PLC has become one of the largest energy consultants in the UK. We have grown and developed our group of companies to provide a range of essential energy advisory, procurement and management solutions to the industrial, public and commercial sectors.
The Water Site Services team requires a data analyst that can interpret usage patterns and effectively identify areas of leakage and wastage to be addressed. The team are responsible for providing water data logging and meter reading services for clients to assist in monitoring water usage with the goal of minimising consumption, increasing predictability of cost and aligning with customer’s sustainability and net zero ambitions. Reporting to the Senior Siteworks Consultant, the successful candidate will be confident in dealing with internal account managers, suppliers and customers, have experience in using CRMs and be strong in analysis, reporting and presentation.
- Oversee monitoring and targeting activities for all water AMR devices where Inspired are providing a managed service.
- Lead regular reporting to large multi-site and strategic clients.
- Understand client challenges around water consumption to help explain usage patterns and be able to separate normal usage from wastage and leakage.
- Determine opportunities for further AMR sales and / or Leak Detection from ongoing analysis of alarms for customers.
- Respond to inbound customer enquiries.
- Demonstrate M&T platform to customers and potential customers to show capability and benefits of AMR solution.
- Work with the Senior Siteworks Consultant to identify priority sites and clients.
- Liaise with the Senior Siteworks Consultant and arrange Leak Detection works as necessary at sites where alarms have been triggered.
- Work closely with the Water Projects Manager to ensure all AMR supplies are operational.
- Assist with completion of new proposals for water AMR solutions and provide to Account Managers.
- Provision of MI reporting where required to line manager in an agreed format.
- Input into ongoing development of products and services based on day-to-day experiences.
- Recording / updating processes where necessary.
- Ability to interpret complex data sets
- Confident and professional telephone manner
- Experience working with CRM systems
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Excel essential)
- Water Industry experience
- Experience in a M&T / analytical role
WHY WORK FOR US?
At Inspired Energy, we’re creating the environment and the opportunities for a challenging and rewarding career. In return, you’ll enjoy a supportive, friendly working environment with benefits including:
- Training and development opportunities
- Company pension
- Sharesave Scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Free, on-site parking
- Unlimited tea and coffee
- Numerous social and charity events throughout the year
- Remote working can be considered for the right candidate
- 4pm finish on Friday