Job Title: Water Procurement Specialist
Department/Group: Inspired Energy plc
Contract: Full time
Entitlement: 25 days holiday, plus Bank Holidays
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Account Management of water clients, dealing with a wide portfolio of blue chip customers, providing proactive services which range from tendering, reporting and market guidance.
- Tendering – ability to form/construct group tenders in an appropriate and professional manner
- Contract Negotiation – to successfully negotiate tailored agreements bespoke agreements that cater for the requirements of the client.
- Reporting – producing cost comparisons in Microsoft excel, reports, graphs and delivering market guidance to each client.
- Query Management – to resolve general issues in a timely manner, ranging from objections, terminations, data, billing, & change of tenancies.
- Develop the relationship with the client in order to sell additional services and products to assigned clients at the right time
- Represent Inspired at industry events and at customer premises
- Be able to hit and exceed revenue targets
- Drive product development and innovation
- Client Management – to effectively and efficiently project manage the service delivery, requirements and constraints of a client.
- Management of customers through a CRM (SUGAR).
- Staying up to date with change to the water industry
QUALIFICATIONS & EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum 5 GCSEs A-C incl. Maths & English
- Experience in blue chip account management
- Experience in sales, selling solutions
- Negotiation skills preferred
- A full clean UK driving license
- Excellent communication skills
- Sound working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel Essential)
- Degree Level Education
- 1+ year experience in water industry
The successful candidates will possess the following attributes:
- Good knowledge of the UK water markets pre and post deregulation
- Effective face-to-face communicator with good telephone and written skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to work on their own initiative and as part of a team
- Ability to meet deadlines and prioritise activities
- Good presentations skills
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to analyse energy reports and develop recommendations
- Be able to work with colleagues, water industry members and the public in general
- Positive attitude & Integrity
- The successful candidates must be willing to travel with occasional overnight stays.