Job Title: Water Projects Supervisor
Contract Term: Permanent, Full Time
Location: Home Based
Entitlement: 25 days holiday, plus Bank Holidays
ABOUT INSPIRED ENERGY
Inspired Energy is one of the UK’s leading independent Third-Party Intermediaries (TPI) working with commercial, industrial, and public sector organisations. Our mission is to optimise the value of every pound spent on utilities by our clients through our innovation and dedication to client service, so our clients can focus on the growth of their business.
The role spans across different disciplines within the water industry with an understanding of the water industry, including legislations and changes being a prerequisite of the role.
Identify from desktop analysis and onsite surveys savings for cost and consumption for internal, and potentially external, clients with regard to Water, specifically around long-term, bespoke projects. For example, Boreholes; Abstraction; Trade Effluent Treatment, Self-Supply licenses.
- Corresponding directly with clients and internal account managers. Dealing with queries internal and external on the industry changes and the development of Inspired water products around long-term projects
- Managing and reporting progress of projects back to clients and internally
- Building relationships with water partners as required
- Analysis of water charges for clients and industry documents
- Responsibility of creation/completion of projects for certain clients (as outlined, borehole investigation; trade effluent treatment; self-supply license, audits)
- As required provide technical assistance to BDM’s and account managers, regarding water and related subjects
- Read and comply with the company Health & Safety Policy; taking reasonable care for the Health & Safety of themselves and others; co-operate with managers and other employees in fulfilling our objectives and statutory duties
- Knowledge of the water industry
- Good initiative
- Good communication skills, ability to build and maintain relationships, and report to clients either via remote devices or in-person
- Willingness/ability to learn and complete on occasion other roles to increase knowledge and product awareness (data logging, water auditing)
- Adaptability for role requirement and responsibility changes as the industry and internal products/requirements change
- This role involves analysis, reporting, surveys and implementing projects through to billing
- Develop new opportunities and up-sell of other Inspired Water products to existing clients
- Able to work alone, with minimal support and no supervision
WHY WORK FOR US?
At Inspired Energy, we’re creating the environment and the opportunities for a challenging and rewarding career. In return, you’ll enjoy a supportive, friendly working environment with benefits including:
- Training and development opportunities
- Company pension
- Flexible work hours
- Sharesave scheme
- Life insurance
- 4pm finish on Friday