Job Title: Energy & Carbon Optimisation Executive
Location: Home Based – with Occasional Travel
Contract Terms: Full time
Entitlement: 25 days holiday, plus Bank Holidays
ABOUT INSPIRED PLC:
Inspired PLC is the UK’s leading energy and sustainability advisor with presence across all commercial, industrial, and public sectors. It combines the resources and influence of a publicly listed PLC with a fast moving, entrepreneurial ethos and market leading energy data management capabilities.
To support customers on their Net Zero journey, helping them to define and achieve their goals. Understanding customer problems, proposing, and delivering energy and carbon optimisation solutions.
- Working with companies to understand their energy and Net Zero aspirations and tailoring solutions to help them achieve their goals.
- Project Lead and support on a dedicated portfolio of Clients, managing the delivery of inhouse and partner delivered Optimisation services.
- Develop technical awareness and capability to deliver Energy & Carbon Optimisation Solutions, including Net Zero Strategy and Energy & Carbon Compliance Schemes eg. ESOS, SECR and CCL exemptions
- Delivery of client reports on time ensuring Inspired meet any specified KPI service targets.
- Maintenance and development of customer relationships, scheduling the delivery of services and managing communications.
- Developing awareness to provide technical liaison support between our business customers.
- Develop capability to support the upsell of optimisation services
- Read and comply with the company Health & Safety Policy; taking reasonable care for the Health & Safety of themselves and others; co-operate with managers and other employees in fulfilling our objectives and statutory duties.
The successful candidates will possess the following attributes:
- Good knowledge of energy and carbon management technologies & techniques
- Effective communicator
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to work on their own initiative and as part of a team
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritise activities
- Ability to analyse energy reports and develop recommendations
- Knowledge and understanding of using carbon conversion factors on a variety of fuel sources.
- Ability to support and lead product development opportunities
- Willingness to develop their skills through personal development with the aim of progressing to the position of Optimisation Manager
The successful candidates must be willing to travel with occasional overnight stays.
Positive attitude, integrity & strong self-motivation
- Broad knowledge of energy optimisation techniques & UK compliance schemes
- A full clean UK driving license
- Experience in account management
- 2+ years UK Utility & Carbon industry knowledge and experience
- Experience in solution sales