The structure of energy and environmental costs prompted by Electricity Market Reform (EMR) and increasingly punitive environmental levies have led to consumption based charges now outweighing commodity costs on invoices. Therefore, the focus for targeting resource is now aimed at reducing consumption.
By assessing how cost, consumption, carbon and compliance drivers are affecting your business, we can priortise the order of impact and create a formal program including:
- Clearly defined, targeted resource requirements and allocation, both for time and capital, over a long period
- Perfect fit for any Corporate Social Responsibility initiative and processes
- Comprehensive coverage of all assets
- Can be structured to support other energy and environmental reporting requirements (i.e. ESOS, CRC, CCA, EU-ETS)
- As a function of the activities undertaken, a formal strategy will also automatically identify other measures and opportunities to supplement the basic strategy