Like with any commodity, energy costs pose risks to budgets if not correctly managed. We help identify, quantify and mitigate these risks by working with you to develop a tailored Risk Management Strategy that suits your procurement objectives and appetite-for-risk.
Working in partnership with your key energy stakeholders, we will create a strategy that:
- Summarises your portfolio including supply contracts; usage and existing strategy
- Defines your procurement objectives and your consideration of risk and the impacts on your business
- Explains all the procurement products available to you with benefits and limitations
- Recommendations on buying strategy to achieve your objectives including use of all market engagement tools
- Sets out your decision-making criteria, governance and reporting needs